SUNDANCE MANDAN SHORT LOOP
Stewart Falls trail from Sundance is closed due snow at the base of the falls, and the dangerous conditions. The forested trail, has many scenic overlooks. Returning to the chair lift, we enjoyed gliding down the mountain.
- RATINGS: Newbies
- MILEAGE: 1 mile
- LIFT FEE: $11 adults, $8 seniors, $9 kids.
- KID FRIENDLY
- HIKE TIME: 40 minutes
- RESTROOMS at the Lift House & main building
- NO DOGS allowed on the chairlift.
- PARKING is limited at Sundance, please carpool.
ASPEN GROVE to STEWART FALLS
What a great day to be outdoors with Jesus! We saw lots of children hiking on the trail today. It was fun climbing over fallen logs and walking on snow. The falls was exploding with all the Spring runoff.
- RATINGS: Moderate
- MILEAGE: 1.75 miles each way
- HIKE TIME: 2 1/2 hours
- KID FRIENDLY ~ Steep exposure by the falls.
- DOGS are allowed on this trail.
- FEE: Alpine Loop Fee: (3 day pass $6) or use your National Park Pass with a mirror hanger.