WANSHIP to SOUTH ECHO CAMPGROUND LOOP
- DESCRIPTION: A dirt/gravel double track following the old Union Pacific Rail line. There is a paved section in Coalville, running from the highway exit to the beginning of Echo Reservoir.
- RATINGS: Moderate
- BIKE TIME: 3 1/2 hours
- MILEAGE: 9.5 miles each way
- RESTROOMS: At Wanship and Coalville
- GEAR: Water, sunscreen, jacket, camera, extra tube, thorn liner, flat repair tools, helmet, and pump.
- DIRECTIONS: From Salt Lake City, drive up Parley's Canyon on I-80. Keep driving east, past Park City. Take the Wanship exit, and turn left. Drive all the way through town. The Rail Trail parking lot is paved with a restroom and is near the old Spring Chicken Inn.